Saturday, February 23, 2013

Book Review: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


Review:  #314
Title:  The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Series:  Chronicles of Narnia - 1st book
Author:  C.S. Lewis
Read Before:  yes
My Comments:  An amazing book that really immerses you into the world of Narnia.  It feels just the sort of fantasy world you’ll love.  The story is simple but sucks you right in.  It teases you with some facts of Aslan, never revealing all.  One of the things I’ve noticed though is the events, sometimes it happens and you’re thinking, I didn't see that coming, it feels… disjointed.  It’s hard to describe, but the closest thing I could say is that the book seems to have mood swings.  Anyway, one of my favourite books from the series, it has a special touch to it.
Rating:  6.5/10
Blogger Widget