Monday, June 11, 2012

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Review:  #211
Title:  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Series:  Harry Potter - 2nd book
Author:  J.K. Rowling
Read Before:  yes
My Comments:  I find it really amazing at how the author managed to write such a deep plot in such a small number of pages.  There is so much packed into this book, comparable to the first book, from tidbits of the wizard world to very important details that would be used in latter books.  I loved the parts like Nick’s death day party and the classes.  The Chamber of Secrets was really suspenseful and mysterious, and well planned.  Although I personally liked the plot of the first book more, I loved the twists and turns here.  The ending was absorbing but it did feel like it ended too fast.  I wished the climax of the book was longer.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget