Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book Review: D.Gray-Man Vol. 15


Review:  #210
Title:  D.Gray-Man Vol. 15
Series:  D.Gray-Man - 15th volume
Author:  Katsura Hoshino
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  The volume was great from finish to start.  The pace never slowed down, and it kept me flipping pages like mad.  What happened is crazy.  Sure, you get the now-typical frames of “what the hell is going on here?  I can't tell what is what”, but the story, the fighting, was excellent.  I can't believe how many people died in this volume, and some of the people too, the ones which I didn't expect to pass away, and it is quite sad that it happens (they are definitely dead too, not like Kanda and Krory where we just thought they were dead, but got brought back), even though Johnny was the stupid one that brought the carnage upon them.  The part when the egg went through the portal and how Allen destroyed it was confusing to say the least, it was very hard to pick out what was happening.  A Level 4 akuma appears as well, and it’s super powerful, but apart from its strength, you can't really tell that it’s a Level 4 from appearance alone (except it’s probably more human I guess).  Rouvelier is a really really annoying character too, and the ending makes me want to read the next volume right away.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget