Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Book Review: Hunted


Review:  #191
Title:  Hunted
Series:  Alpha Force - 6th book
Author:  Chris Ryan
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Even though it is fiction based on reality (something which I don’t enjoy as much as fantasy fiction), this book was still really absorbing and compelling.  It took a while before you got to the meat of it, and it did seem that the plot wasn't as well structured as other books in the series, but it was still an excellent read.  We didn't get to see much of the Alpha Force members use their skills, that’s something I wished we could see more off, especially as a team where they plan out and then each member does their part to execute it perfectly.  I was surprised at the humour, it was good, a book I definitely recommend.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget