Sunday, January 15, 2012

Book Review: Black Cat Volume 11: The Promise


Review:  #137
Title:  Black Cat Volume 11:  The Promise
Series:  Black Cat - 11th volume
Author:  Kentaro Yabuki
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  Wow, I’m finally getting into this manga, and I feel addicted to it.  This volume focuses on Kyoko, and the story is just awesome.  I like how she defects from Apostles of the Stars, and Charden is a really cool character as well, and the way he shows his care for Kyoko is nice.  There’s the introduction of two more Chrono Numbers, IV and VIII, and they are the least likeable Numbers yet, and their weapons doesn't seem to be as ‘cool’ as the other ones.  I still feel Eve is a bit useless in terms of the battles here, but it’s a little improvement compared to the past.  Honestly, it’s a great volume (I’m kinda biased as Kyoko is one of my favourite characters), and you would hope so as it’s just over half the series at this point.
Rating:  7.5/10
Blogger Widget