Sunday, December 11, 2011

Book Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella



Review:  #120
Title:  The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner:  An Eclipse Novella
Series:  Twilight – companion book
Author:  Stephenie Meyer
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  A lot better than I expected and I thought it was complimented Eclipse very well. The first part of the book was kinda dull, but as the main character found out more and more things, it got a whole lot more interesting, although she is a on the duller side in some terms (well, more like she was denying the truth). As it neared the end, and seeing things develop, I did get the feeling that it was a such a shame it was going to end sadly (coz we all know the ending of Bree from Eclipse), and wished that she could have survived, and she had the chances given to her. No major plot holes that I can find (which is great), I want to say that it a longer than it could have been, but it’s still a good short book to read.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget