Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Review: Naruto Vol. 1: The Tests of the Ninja



Review:  #128
Title:  Naruto Vol. 1:  The Tests of the Ninja
Series:  Naruto – 1st volume
Author:  Masashi Kishimoto
Read Before:  no
My Comments:  The first chapter was interesting, and one of the better debut chapters there is for a manga series, even now, 10+ years later, the story and art is still appealing. Although, the art could be better (I know it does improve with later volumes), the story was immediately interesting. I was surprised at the humour in it too, it was just the right amount and the gags were hilarious. Once Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi were introduced, my interest in it had ten folded. A really enjoyable volume and I can't wait until I get hold of the later volumes where the story gets much better.
Rating:  7/10
Blogger Widget