Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Book Review: Cat Among the Pidgeons


Review: #118
Title: Cat Among the Pidgeons
Series: Cat Royal (not official name) - 2nd book
Author: Julia Golding
Read Before: no
My Comments:  A good addition and sequel to the Cat Royal series, it was a very engaging read, with a great story.  I found that the events in this book were very interesting and better overall, than all the other books in the series that I have read (the first five).  I loved how Cat hid in the Westminister School and actually managed to pass off as a boy AND do good in her studies, it was excellent.  The story was gripping and intense, and Billy Shepherd is an interesting character, and quite devious.  The character developments are satisfying and I found myself just powering through the pages, and couldn't read it fast enough.
Rating: 7.5/10
Blogger Widget