Friday, November 4, 2011

Book Review: Zombie Bums from Uranus


Review: #103
Title: Zombie Bums from Uranus
Series: Bum Trilogy - 2nd book
Author: Andy Griffiths
Read Before: no
My Comments: Either this is a better book, or I have gotten used to the stupid and annoying lame puns that began with The Day My Bum Went Psycho. I hope it’s the former; otherwise my tastes are going downhill. Anyway, a nice sequel, and the story is much more interesting, very contrived and impossible and out of reality in a lot of places. I wouldn't exactly describe it as being fun to read, but it wasn't a chore either. I admit a few (and it’s a very low number) of the jokes are ok, but most of them are overused, even when they weren’t funny in the first usage. Compared with some of my other recent readings, it is of a very poor quality.
Rating: 6/10
Blogger Widget