Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book Review: The Fish in Room 11


Review: #106
Title: The Fish in Room 11
Series: N/A
Author: Heather Dyer
Read Before: no
My Comments: A book with a simple plot, yet it has its charms. I found myself quite enjoying the story, and it has a classic fairy tale feel to it. It was really fun reading it, and I had a pretty good time, the illustrations here and there add to the quality of the book. Although, judging from the title, I had expected something else, more like the mermaids hiding in a room in the hotel rather than going in there in full view (albeit in wheelchairs), so at least it’s not as predictable. I admit that the book assumes the world is perfect, but it’s a children’s book that can be enjoyed by adults as well due to its relaxed feel of the plot.
Rating: 6/10
Blogger Widget