Monday, October 17, 2011

Book Review: Cat O' Nine Tails



Book: #97
Title: Cat O' Nine Tails
Series: Cat Royal (not official name) - 4th book
Author: Julia Golding
Read Before: no
My Comments: Another good addition to the series, the storyline is strong and fairly interesting, there’s a lot more exciting things that happen. There’s more stuff happening since the main character, Cat, goes to a variety of places, which makes it much more entertaining to read. I liked how we get some of the thoughts from Cat (as the book is written in first person), the author tries for a little bit of suspense, but there isn’t really much (not that it matters a lot). Apart from the main cast, pretty much none of the other side characters are likeable. There are quite a few twists involved, to spring upon you something that you’re not expecting, which is great, and as I got towards the end, I couldn't believe how far into the book I was, because it still felt that I hadn’t read enough, so it is a good book overall.
Rating: 7/10
Blogger Widget