Sunday, September 4, 2011

Transformers Poses

Having some spare time on my hands, I decided to pose a couple of my Transformers figures, and took a few photos of them, I figured I might as well post a few up for the few who are interested.


BT-19 Binaltech Bluestreak


PowerCore Combiners Bombshock wielding Mini-con Chainclaw


Dark of the Moon Comettor (supposed to be a skating position)


Universe 2.0 Drag Strip


PowerCore Combiners Icepick with Chainclaw


Autobot Alliance (or Revenge of the Fallen) Human Alliance Jazz


Dark of the Moon "Space" Optimus Prime


Animated Samurai Prowl


Generations Scourge


Dark of the Moon Skyhammer


PowerCore Combiners Smolder holding Animated Wingblade Optimus' weapons


Dark of the Moon Starscream


Reveal the Shield Tracks


PowerCore Combiners Undertow holding Mini-con Chopster and Mini-con Waterlog


Generations Warpath


Generations Wheeljack
Blogger Widget