Friday, August 19, 2011

Book Review: Wasted World



Review: #82
Title: Wasted World
Series: Horrible Science
Author: Nick Arnold
Read Before: no
My Comments: As far as non-fiction books go, this one isn’t actually half bad, probably one of the most interesting I have read. Definitely one of the best in the Horrible Science series, it actually made me laugh many times (the puns were quite good, and the jokes were enjoyable and wasn't too lame), and the way it had presented the information was really interesting. Basically the whole book is about global warming, and although a fair few of the stuff I already knew, I learnt many more, and it’s really quite updated (even though it was published in 2009. Of course it doesn't really compare to fiction books, and I wouldn't even bat an eye, but this is quite a well written book and I heartily recommend it.
Rating: 6/10 (always strict with non-fiction as they hardly capture my interest the way fiction books do)
Rereadability Factor: 2/10 (I do think reading it once would suffice)
Blogger Widget