Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Night at the Museum


Watching Night at the Museum today for the first time, I knew it wasnt that great a movie but it was more disappointing. I had seen the sequel before this (and that isnt a great movie either) and also the novelization, so I pretty much know what the plot was going to be. There were a few gems, but nothing that made me laugh a lot, it was just mainly one short laugh at best, and a small chuckle most times. The plot is typical standard stuff, what with the dad trying to please the kid, but I love the idea of the museum exhibits becoming alive after sundown (even though it's based off a book...).

I was bored at parts and couldnt wait until the movie could progress further, I do think there are better comedy movies out there than this, but it is a lot better than some other attempts.
Blogger Widget