Saturday, December 11, 2010

Megamind 3D


So I went and watched Megamind today in 3D (since my friend wanted to experience it), and the 3D is much better than Jackass 3D as it was practically for the whole of the movie rather than just parts (at certain parts in this movie, the 3D isnt really noticeable, I still think 3D is overrated). Anyway, surprisingly, I quite like this movie, the plot feels refreshing (at least it's not completely the same old same old), and the dialogue is quite funny, but it does rip quite a few things off other movies. I just dont know, I feel that it is a movie that I would go and rewatch if I get the chance, something you could watch again and again and not feel that bored by it (since there are no lame cringe parts). The animation is fantastic as well, and I just think that this movie is well done overall (although the storyline and how it's executed is not as good as some Disney Pixar films, Dreamworks still havent perfected that 'touch' yet), I highly recommend watching this movie as it's 96 mins well spent.

Also, seeing the trailers I got quite interested in some movies that's coming up (in my country anyway), which are Disney's Tangled (update: my comments on the movie here) and Dreamworks' Kung Fu Panda 2, cant wait until they come out!
Blogger Widget