Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Review: Wicked Weather



Review: #32
Title: Wicked Weather
Series: Horrible Geography Handbooks
Author: Anita Ganeri
Read Before: yes
My Comments: More interesting than Vile Volcanoes, and I did recognise some of the facts, from another previous book, Stormy Weather, but either coz the information did not stick into my head as easy or that I just read it longer ago, I feel the information was as repetitive. The facts were quite useful, and explain quite well with the different weather patterns, but it is not very detailed, just brief notes and some historic facts and stories relating to them, but the small size does make it an easy and quick read, if you have nothing to do. The pictures and the way it was written is quite entertaining, and not pointless nor lame (which is all too likely when authors try too hard).
Rating: 6/10
Rereadability Factor: 4/10

See Also: Vile Volcanoes book review
Blogger Widget