Monday, September 27, 2010

Books Review: The Shifting Sands



Review: #21
Title: The Shifting Sands
Series: Deltora Quest - 4th book
Author: Emily Rodda
Read Before: yes
My Comments: another really good book, when I had first read this and a couple of times afterwards (cant remember exactly how many times I have read this, probably twice), I didnt understand the final parts Like the guardian and everything, but now I do. It is quite cool and the whole series is shaping up to be pretty good, I intially thought Deltora Quest isnt that good (Deltora Quest 3 is really awesome though). Really too bad the books are so short, I think there must have been a set limit since there are the same number of pages as the first book. I really like this world that the author has created, there are many interesting creations. I do not think this is better or worse than the first book, it has gotten me interested enough to finish it in one day.
Rating: 7/10
Rereadability Factor: 7/10

See also: The Forests of Silence Book Review
Blogger Widget