Thursday, September 16, 2010

Book Review: SGT Frog One



Review: #19
Title: Sgt. Frog One
Series: Sgt. Frog - 1st volume
Author: Mine Yoshizaki
Read Before: yes
My Comments: This is a very excellent manga (the only manga that I really read and look out for when I go to the library), it is extremely funny and I really really like this. Just rereading this has gotten me into the series again, making me wanna read all the other ones and also watch the anime. I love this story and there is just so much funniness (although mature audiences recommended...), loved the beginning at how Keroro was found out, and also how Natsumi treats him, I find these are the moments where the books are most funny. A bit of dragging in some bits but very very small part. Generally, this book is really awesome.
Rating: 8/10
Rereadability Factor: 7/10
Blogger Widget