Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Review: The Da Vinci Code



Review: #18
Title: The Da Vinci Code
Series: second book to star Robert Langdon (no official name)
Author: Dan Brown
Read Before: no
My Comments: I was hesitant at first to read this book, as I was worried it might bore me, but it is actually quite intriguing. From the start it was interesting, and it just kept getting better and better. I quite like the puzzles and codes, and even the whole religious theme, I wanted to go and finish this so I can see the final answer. Usually I dont like these suspense type books as the final revelation doesnt live up to the hype it builds, but the ending was good. When I found out the identities of some of the hidden characters, my first thought was wtf, that doesnt make sense. Funnily enough, I never got bored with any part of this book, but even though, I didnt feel that pull of me wanting to keep reading the book and not putting it down.
Rating: 7/10
Rereadability Factor: 6/10
Blogger Widget